nining's photoblog

Some Foods in Bolivia

Here are some foods I found in Bolivia,

Lamb steak, served with rice, potato and vegetables

Noodle soup, we always have soup before the dry meal every lunch

Filet mignon, beef cooked in France way.. .. that what was said...

I dont remember, but I think it was por steak with spices

Bolivian corn, its big

The best rice in Bolivia is the instant rice

Paella ala Valenciana, Spain food

Beef burger served with french fries

Fried meat balls

Chicken wings, my fav.

Pizza, this one I made my self. In Bolivia, they like to put olives and palms on the toping

Smoked lambs and pork, only seasoned with salt.. . Argentinian way

Charquekan, traditional meal from Oruro Bolivia
consist of, boiled potato, boiled egg, chuNo and llama meat..
suppsed served with boiled corn and cheese also
Another lamb steak, served with soft rice and cheese

3 comments:

herman saksono said...

Mangan daging terus iks!

chiw said...

byuh... isok isok bendino neng kono aku mung mangan kentang goreng ro jagung godhog terus nek panganane koyok ngene mbak ning :D

Mauren Fitri ID said...

wetengku kluruk mbak habis liat foto2 ini :|

Post a Comment