nining's photoblog

Cemetery in Oruro Boliva

Yesterday, I, my husband and my father in law, Mr. Arturo Alvarez went the cemetery to visit my husband's mother, and my husband's grandparents' graves.

From the pictures, you will see how Bolivian people respects for the dead.


My two fav. men in Bolivia

This is how they put the graves, its neat, clean and beautiful


My husband mother's grave, Mrs. Ruth Alvarez

The old style of grave, not with glass but with iron fences

Those houses are family graves

11 comments:

nothing said...

nice pict

Cordiaz said...

Wow, itu yg disimpan abu nya atau jasadnya, Ning?

Nining Sutrisnaningsih said...

@Muhammad: iya, abu jasadnya... jadi lebih ngirit tempat dan bersih.....

mizan said...

Amazing, nice picture.
Keep posting Mrs. Alvarez :)

novpras said...

manteb ning... gambar yang bagus......

Slamet Riyadi said...

kuwi ndak kuburan mbak nings?

ery_bedor said...

kui kuburan kok tumpuk tumpuk

jojo said...

iyaa. kuburannya unik ya. dan rapi banget..
foto ufo nya mana mbak nining?

indri ollane said...

apik nyooo....

Iyan Ferdian said...

wih keren ning

Antyo said...

Great pix! Nice stories!
Ayo lainnya mana, Bu Alvarez?

Post a Comment